what should i go for?

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
which shoul i get a nintendo ds a nintendo ds lite or a psp. im thinkin a ds lite because of mario vs. donkey kong 2 march of the minis

DS has some good games. If you never played Animal Crossing, pick that one up. I actually played it on N64 and own both, it's a lot of fun to just pick up and go actually. I also have Mario DS which was fun the second time through. I want New Super Mario Bros. and Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2, but I'm sort of broke and short on time.

Are you looking for a handheld, or just a new system in general? I'd say Wii. It's pretty cheap for what you get, and it's looking like there will be some nice titles. I'll probably end up getting one.

well im looking for a handheld but i dont want to get a wii because i support xbox. which means i dont want a psp eventho there are some good titles for it i think i want mario vs donkey kong 2 or new super mario bros......so i think im gonna get a ds lite(in black)

Definitely a DSLite if you want to play fun games. If you want an all-in-one entertainment system, that lacks good games, get a PSP.

My opinion: DSLite

if i had your choice i would go for the psp too, the fact you can watch good quality movies on that is a plus for me.

I don't really support anybody... I get what I think is good enough to buy. *shrugs*
I owned just about every recent popular console out there, from SNES to date.

i would buy a psp but i want to play games not watch movies. thats the point of a portable gameing system

psp has enough good games, for my tastes anyways. and you can have some serious fun with homebrew on psp. i your wanting to play mario, you can get nes and snes emulators for it and run mario games through that! thats what i do lol. there are all sorts of homebrew apps you can put on it like instant messengers, games, media players, ect. look at this site for all the stuff you can get:

http://dl.qj.net/PSP/catid/106

Back
Top Bottom