Gallery: Cases

Zaki said:
my beloved cmstacker, whats missing though? hmmm.... could it be antoher blown psu? :D
cm1hm0.jpg

cm5sm9.jpg

cm3ou5.jpg

UPDATE: so i finally got the rma back from ocz, and installed the new psu, spend one hour wiring the entire computer, everything looked great the only place where their were any wires was right infront of the psu, the rest of the system was spotless, i go to turn on the computer and .................. ITS ANOTHER DEAD PSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i called ocz and they are sending me a gamextreme 700 watts psu. sure that sounds like ocz is great, but i was just fine with my 600 watts psu, and this new one only has one fan.

Which OCZ was your previous one?

I'm using the OCZ GameXstream 600W, and I love it. Very good quality.

alvino said:
Which OCZ was your previous one?

I'm using the OCZ GameXstream 600W, and I love it. Very good quality.

yeah i had the powerstream 600W it was great until BANG and its gone. i even told the ocz rep that it was a great psu. credit goes to ocz though the only words they said was "sounds like we need to send you a new psu" he got right to the point, and didnt even ask whehter the psu was still under warranty or not. the second time that guy began to treat me like a newbie and asked me if i was using the right mobo, so i schooled him and he complied. btw the rma they sent me back was a EUROPEAN MODEL!!!!! so even if the psu had worked theoretically i would have had no way of plugging it into any outlet on this continent!

Zaki said:
yeah i had the powerstream 600W it was great until BANG and its gone. i even told the ocz rep that it was a great psu. credit goes to ocz though the only words they said was "sounds like we need to send you a new psu" he got right to the point, and didnt even ask whehter the psu was still under warranty or not. the second time that guy began to treat me like a newbie and asked me if i was using the right mobo, so i schooled him and he complied. btw the rma they sent me back was a EUROPEAN MODEL!!!!! so even if the psu had worked theoretically i would have had no way of plugging it into any outlet on this continent!

Some electronics stores have adapters. I've seen them at Fry's Electronics.

Yea you can get adapters or just use a different cord from a different PSU. A cord is a cord no difference in quality.

Back
Top Bottom