gaming mouse

any mouse is good enough, it really doesn't make a difference. I'm using some cheap logitechs optical mouse, payed like $8 for this and it's really good. Also tried logitechs g5 which was quite nice, but personally I won't be spending alot of money on a mouse because in the end they are all more or less the same.

I agree, I just can't see spending a whole bunch of money on a mouse. I got an MX700 used at a store around here for 30 bucks, it was 2 years old but in original packing and everything, didn't even have a scratch on it. I really like it, great for gaming, precise, wireless and it's rechargeable and the charges hold for about 5 days straight. They don't make it anymore but I think you could probably find one online for a decent price. You could also go with the MX1000, which I've heard great things about but I forget how much it cost.

I got a Razer Diamondback laser mouse from newegg for like $40-something and I like it. The software it came with is supposed to have on-the-fly sensitivity change but for some reason it doesn't work any more. I might try reinstalling it. But it comes in 3 colors and is 1600dpi, also doesn't go into a low-power mode when you're not using it so any input is instantaneous. It's kinda expensive for a wired mouse but overall I'm glad I got it. The light looks great with my lit up case and keyboard, all blue.

I have a MX1000 and couldn't be happier. I'm one of these people that LOVES mouses with lots of buttons and man does this thing deliver. I count 11 different things I can bind to stuff using the setpoint software logictec offers. Has an awsome batterly life, is rechargable, wireless (duh), and excellent tracking (1000-1200 dpi?? Somewhere aroud there). You also get to brag to your friends that your mouse is powered by a l4z0R!!!1 Ok so that last one is kinda a stretch. Drawbacks are: Its like 60 bucks now (80 when I bought it), no adjustable DPI. I never have had use for an adjustable track speed, it sucks when your in "sniper mode" and some guy stabs you in the back because you can't spin around without dragging the mouse 3 feet.

Back
Top Bottom