Weirdest thing you've ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got an idea, if you all want to vent make a venting thread. but this is the thread call "Weirdest thing you've ever done!" and thats it. lets keep it to that and move on.

Yeah, well it's unfortunate we had that little situation between IronMaiden666 and Brookfield.

alvino said:
Yeah, well it's unfortunate we had that little situation between IronMaiden666 and Brookfield.
It was necessary, & er, a venting thread?, that would still be subject to the rules.

It's been resolved now, David looked into it, I forgot how he put it but it seemed logical...

Anyway try not to argue, just carry on typing your weirdest experiences, I'm surprized my thread has lasted so long to be honest hahaha, some of these are really funny, I can see many people have there blonde moments haha

Sorry Brooke I disagree with some being stupid, as a guy mentioned earlier it's about the blonde moments and the stupid moments that you have done in your life to make them funny, even if some people don't find them funny it would be there opinion on how mature people concider others, but to me these are funny so haha carry on boys and girls haha

IronMaiden6669 said:
It's been resolved now, David looked into it, I forgot how he put it but it seemed logical...
I'm genuinly pleased it's been cleared up, hope you can see that as a mod I had to investigate, it's a very strict rule that has to be adhered to, I've PB'd quite a few deliberate multi-accounts, glad you're still with us :D

Brookfield said:
It was necessary, & er, a venting thread?, that would still be subject to the rules.

I'm just making a point how stupid the arguing actually is. Ok, now people whats the weirdest thing you've ever done??

Brookfield said:
I'm genuinly pleased it's been cleared up, hope you can see that as a mod I had to investigate, it's a very strict rule that has to be adhered to, I've PB'd quite a few deliberate multi-accounts, glad you're still with us :D

I understand brooke. Thanks :)

ok, back to the topic. back when i was like 5 i would wake up at about 4 in the morning and eat almost an entire jar of peanut butter with a spoon and then go right back to sleep lol. my parents were always liek "what ahppened to all the peanut butter? it was full yesterday," and crap like that and they never knew it was me lol.

cileskot said:
ok, back to the topic. back when i was like 5 i would wake up at about 4 in the morning and eat almost an entire jar of peanut butter with a spoon and then go right back to sleep lol. my parents were always liek "what ahppened to all the peanut butter? it was full yesterday," and crap like that and they never knew it was me lol.
Wow, I suppose that you being 5, it wouldn't affect you, I simply love peanut butter, but even if I only had a sandwich after 8pm, I'd be up half the night with indigestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom