holy crap my friend got an ipod video 30 gig for free ^_^

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
one drawback, the hard drive is messed up. i found a 30 gig 5th gen hard drive on ebay for 20 bucks. gunna get that for him :) anyone can find for me for a better price?

Umm...Ebay? I'd remain skeptical...

But I dont think it can get any cheaper than that.

pfffttt how did he get it free??

oh, and good luck trying to install the HDD...actually, good luck trying to open it

i heard it was practically impossible

It's probably knock-off.

I'm about to get an 8GB Nano, because the 30GB video is just too much for me (I don't need it, it's a waste of money), and I want to be able to go jogging with it - the Nano uses Flash memory instead of a hard drive.

ok listen, its a real ipod video and i know that because he got it from another friend who bough it a few months ago at best buy but it broke.

But whats important now is that we FIXED it and it works :p

yey :D:D:D

UK31337 said:
It's probably knock-off.

I'm about to get an 8GB Nano, because the 30GB video is just too much for me (I don't need it, it's a waste of money), and I want to be able to go jogging with it - the Nano uses Flash memory instead of a hard drive.
yeah i needed the mem, so i got the 30gb video, but i go snowboarding with it, :/ i just put it in one of those plastic cases

lhuser said:
Bah, the he!! with Ipods. Creatives are good, but something free never hurts :)

Yeah, I used to be a Creative Zen owner, but it borke so I got a black 30gb 5.5 Gen. Looks pretty dang cool in a dock.

Back
Top Bottom