Tequila®

Nik00117 said:
Ah, Tequila does weird things to you. I have to say I can drink al ot of vodka in a light, not be so stupid. I can drink a lot of Tequila.

Here is one good story, I had just finsiehd a vodka bottle for the night and was pretty much drunk. So me and 15 of my friends dediced to go out to the grape feild and do shots of tequllia so we grabbed the lemons and salt and went out. Well we wer eplaying in the grap fields when someone came up wit the idea to strip down to our underwear and run about. So we were running around drinking, and nothing on expect boxers, or panties and a bra depending on sex... (at least I hope so...) anyways we just having a good old time joking around when we see a tactor come up around the corner with its lights on, turned out the guy that owned the field was going do some maitance work. He turns a corner to see 15 poeple in their underwear in his grape field, everyones kinda quite like "Weird moment?" then one kid goes "TEQULLIA!" Farmer then understands what happened and drove us home. I then sat about joking and drinking for a few good more hours trying to learn how to roll a cig. Rolling cigs when you've never done it before, esp when drunk is hard. I musta waited a entire sheet of paper trying to roll one. Not a single good one may I remind you.

Good old times.

It's better than me crawling down church and front street in my boxers

Vodka :D

gimme any type of alcohol and i'm happy. anyone else besides me do straight everclear shots??? pony it up :)

EC is just stupid. We can't buy it here. And I thought the 68% Absinthe was the strongest thing I'd ever seen on legal sale in the UK.

My friend told me about something called "Firewater", that a friend brewed in his bath in Australia - 95% alcohol, even had a warning label stating that 2+ shots in one go would always kill you.

one of my teachers could make moonshine....100% alcohol and yes it is illegal.

Truthfully if i take 5 shots of everclear then a different sober time take 5 shots of philips vodka or something i feel more after the vodka then everclear. to me everclear gives more of a longetivity effect vs. a hard hit like vodka does.

as for taking everclear shots being stupid...how so? take 2 shots of vodka and guess what you just equaled the same amount. the only differences is if you can handle it or not.

i can't spell this out but how about yaeger bombs!! those are by far one of the most delicious drinks out there.

and for people that deon't no that is the worst drink possible for you. evidently if you drink to many your heart can explode due to all high energy going straight to the heart without really being broken down.

boy do i remember the days where partying was my life, every other day i was going to some house party, or driving up to the mountains to get smashed with my posse.

Back
Top Bottom