What would you like to do

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Give me some stories of what you would like to do.

1. I would like to find and capture Bin Laden then sneak him into America, and travel to Washington with him as my prisoner. Park in front of the white house, get out with Bin Laden, with a loud speaker stand at the gate and go "Today is my payday" when bush sees him, i'll ask of he wants him dead or alive, if he says dead I shoot Bin Laden, if he says alive, i call bush a aidiot collect my check and go home.

2. Kill Saddam, just a shot in the balls, and one in the neck so he doesn't die right away.

3. Hang out with Bill Gates, Micheal Dell, Eminem, and RDA for a day, serpate of course.

That would rock. I wanna buy Google, Yahoo and AltaVista, then force MSN into a corner, then buy it. Then make enough money to buy Microsoft. Now thats monopoly :). No but seriously, I would like a day just on my own where I could go anywhere and do anything, just like walk into a shop and steal their stuff, without anyone noticing! :D That would be cool. Your three are awesome BTW... :)

I would like to go to an electronics store and just be able to get whatever I wanted for free...that would be awesome

I'd like to get my hands on enough money to purchase the world, and the sun. I don't know what else I'd do after that to be quite honest. An ice cold coke afterwards?

kchi55 said:
I'd like to get my hands on enough money to purchase the world, and the sun. I don't know what else I'd do after that to be quite honest. An ice cold coke afterwards?

Haha, what an advert "I own the world and the sun, now all I need is an ice cold coke"... Nice :D They're all really good ideas...

I would like to somehow get $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

:D I dont know HOW I would but, I would.

I don't want a fancy house, all the money in the world, fastest car, travel to the moon..

I would like to give all the unfortunate people in 3rd world coutries who are dieing at staggering rates due to lack of food, medical, housing, our lives and everything we usually take for granted.

I would also like to travel to these 3rd world countries and minister to them.

I would'nt trade my job for a job making millions, because it won't change anything.

AmericanSensei said:
I don't want a fancy house, all the money in the world, fastest car, travel to the moon..

I would like to give all the unfortunate people in 3rd world coutries who are dieing at staggering rates due to lack of food, medical, housing, our lives and everything we usually take for granted.

I would also like to travel to these 3rd world countries and minister to them.

I would'nt trade my job for a job making millions, because it won't change anything.

Yuck. I feel horrible now. :(

But I would use my money to donate to Unicef and whatnot.

I'd like to get a lady friend *cries*...

I actually want a donut.

This is similar to my plan, Though I'd charge each person on earth $1 (US) per UV ray that hit them. And if they failed to pay me. They would have to perform 'favours'.

Back
Top Bottom