I just have to say..

Mine's okay also, but I am going to buy something-bit and something that won't be outdated with the quad-cores. Maybe a Q6600.

CompMan said:
Isnt my computer awesome?!!! Look at my sig..I dont mean to brag but i love it so much, its so wicked

ok thats all lol
But you are bragging....you're too new around here to be bragging....and post pics.....that'll help

Brookfield said:
as you drive up to the pumps, remember the guy that owns the place might have a Rolls Royce parked out back,be modest, sit back & enjoy CF, read my sig.
Thats some good advice right there!

David Lindon said:
Would go very well in the cases/graphics card gallery
Good advice, but he's started off on the wrong foot, he'll now have to work on earning back the members respect, I hope can do it, & I think he will.

i think my computer is the best......has the best spacebar in the land no question about that.

EMMteo said:
i think my computer is the best......has the best spacebar in the land no question about that.
Yeah well I think mine has the best on/off button around....it hardly gets used...:D

I would commit suicide if all I had for storage was a 34GB Raptor... I mean thats fine for running system stuff, but don't you have any media? I run a 70ishgig raptor and then two 500GB drives :p So yeah, I would die with that setup, although the rest of it is really nice

Heh yea I got 530 Gigs of space 273 is free. So I got like 51% free, but I got a few movies, and games I have yet to install.

Back
Top Bottom