Cd burner help

gangster

BSOD
When I try to burn my cds using roxio cd burner it says "No devices capable of burning disks were found on your system. Please check your hardware and drive connections and try again". I know that none of my cords is loose because I just took my computer apart and checked all of the cords and they was hooked up right. It was working fine yesterday I just don't know what to happened. Could someone please help me fix this problem. Thanks

Was roxio working fine yesterday? Is your CD drive listed as a drive that roxio supports? Have you installed anything on your pc since then?

gangster said:
How can I see my drives in internet explore.

It says windows explorer not internet explorer. Easiest way to get into windows explorer is to hold the windows key and press e.

Yes it was working fine yesterday I don't know what happened. I just need help how do I fix it. This is the same reading that I get when I try to burn a cd "No devices capable of burning disks were found on your system. Please check your hardware and drive connections and try again".

if possible, hook up another burner that you know is working, be it from a friend, or buy a new one. if it still doen'st burn, then its a roxio problem, if it does burn, the buring aspect on your old drive is dead.

Back
Top Bottom