Gallery: Your desktop

eViLoNe said:
Yeah, my 6600GT has VGA, DVI and tv-out, I'm currently using VGA for the primary monitor, and a DVI to VGA adapter for the secondary.
Im using VGA for my current screen. Using TV-Out for my TV, so I can watch movies while I talk on msn. I'll get a DVI adapter and run it to a other screen, so i'll be runing 3 screens

X1337 said:
Im using VGA for my current screen. Using TV-Out for my TV, so I can watch movies while I talk on msn. I'll get a DVI adapter and run it to a other screen, so i'll be runing 3 screens

I couldn't get both TV-out and DVI working together, so i'm only using 2 displays.

Ahh true. I've got a 19" LCD, and a 17" CRT, not the best, but it works. And I got the CRT for free which is a bonus.

Congrats on 7K posts too, lhuser!

Oh, you use CRTs. I can make a dual or triple monitor setup with these :p I thought you were talking of LCD.
Thanks for that 7K congrats!

lhuser, your 5200 does not have dual out puts though right. You would have to use a PCI card. Right?

I am not 100% sure on how this all works. :p

Well, this is where you are wrong. I have a 15-pin VGA and the DVI connection. My card is AGP also :p

I've done it for a test, but the desk will be destroyed if I put to belugas on it :p

lhuser said:
Oh, you use CRTs. I can make a dual or triple monitor setup with these :p I thought you were talking of LCD.
Thanks for that 7K congrats!

Yeah, for the moment, the second LCD is on it's way though :D

lhuser said:
Okay, now, you are making me jealous again :mad:

Ooops, sorry, hehe.

I've gotta work something out as for where they will both go, because the space my monitor fits in to in my desk at the moment, isn't big enough for two 19" LCD's. Oh well, ill figure something out.

:eek: You are making it on purpose!!! I know it! 2x 19" LCD screens...you make me feel bad with my 17" :(

Come on, rant more.

lhuser said:
:eek: You are making it on purpose!!! I know it! 2x 19" LCD screens...you make me feel bad with my 17" :(

Come on, rant more.

Haha, sorry, ill shh now. Im sure youll sort something good out :D.

Back
Top Bottom