kid from my class got arrested today

Yeah, seriously...it's good to see how our politicians are spending our money...

im 18 and love to drink :) buuttttt im from wisconsin so its really not that weird. heck its the only state where u can drink at any age if ur rents say yes.

thats the thing im not a complete idiot when im drunk....i enjoy and have good times with friends. DD's all the way as well.

john123 said:
no i mean like he did meth and cocaine and stuff. but he smokes cigarettes on a regular basis. and he did pot before too.
heh, I think he was on crack when he lied :p

Anyways, if he's caught, too bad for him. What can I say?

okay I only read the 1st post so if this has been said, then it's my bad :p

But how strict can schools get! I mean, he doesn't show up in 1h and his parents get a call? Thats so ridiculous. Then he isn't home and u call the cops!?
Over here if I'd be like 2 weeks or so without going to school they would probably call my mom, not because of a few days, not to mention because of 1 hour. Or actually they would probably call me 1st.

well okay, I'm already quite much older, but when I was 13 they didn't call my mom if I didn't come to school. If I was sick for like 4 days I didn't call the school or anything, and they didn't call my mom asking where I was.

joxley1990 said:
Whatever he does, it's not your business, and you shouldn't get involved..

Your like 14 yeah? I doubt any 14 year old would have the contacts, money, and frankly the balls to do all that stuff..
In my school, when I was 14 it was possible to get, Pot, ecstacy, speed and coke.

the contacts are your classates who get it from their elder sibblings...

By the time I was 16 I knew people who'd done pot, coke, speed, E's, mushrooms, acid and even knew some people who'd been using heroin.
I had friends who were adddicts, and other friends who were dealers, most were always in trouble and selling everything they owned for drugs... Two of my friends went to jail, (one went to real jail for a year as he was caught with a few hundred ecstacy tablets comming home from notting hill carnival, another spent a year in a yuong offenders institute after robbing a post office to pay for drugs (he was only 15)...

doesn't matter waht age peopl are

I can believe that those kids got those drugs nowadays. Back in my days in highschool (8+ years ago) there was really only pot around my school. But you could readily get it, as the kids who sold it would sell it to anyone with money.

Now....you can get anything you want, in fact, a place about 30 mins from here is probably the meth capitol of the state. Every year there are hundereds of arrests and a few big drug busts down there associated with meth.

Speaking of meth, I don't know how people can do that stuff. I mean, I've never done any drugs, but I have heard about meth and it's pretty nasty what it does to you, basically eats you from the inside and you lose a ton of weight and just disintegrate down into nothing. And once you're addicted man....it's hard to stop, thats for sure.

thats crazy..but

john123 said:
I told the teacher after lunch about how Brandon has done drugs before and smokes on a regular basis, and she told me to go to the principal with that. Finally at 2:30 they found them, arrested them, brought their parents in, and starting bitching at them neverendlessly.

The end.

yeah no offense, but i wudnt do that to a guy, like tell on him, thats just plain mean....

root said:
By the time I was 16 I knew people who'd done pot, coke, speed, E's, mushrooms, acid and even knew some people who'd been using heroin.
I had friends who were adddicts, and other friends who were dealers, most

yeah, in my school, around my neighborhood, a lot of my friends smoke/do drugs, and a lot dont even do em that often, but sell drugs cause its easy money

Back
Top Bottom