kid from my class got arrested today

wow man, you've got a lotta crap happening in your school lately.

hopefully that'll have been the end of it =D

if you think about it tho if he deals drugs it shouldnt be hard to get any drugs at all....and age doesnt matter, im pretty sure drug dealers could almost care less what age you are as long as they get the money.

EMMteo said:
if you think about it tho if he deals drugs it shouldnt be hard to get any drugs at all....and age doesnt matter, im pretty sure drug dealers could almost care less what age you are as long as they get the money.

John lives in an area where I didnt think their was hard drugs as well

Sometimes the most screwed up of people are the rich ones. Pretty sad, if you ask me.

Haha, I find it funny how your posts are always the least constructive. Usually comments, but whatever floats your boat...

alvino said:
Haha, I find it funny how your posts are always the least constructive. Usually comments, but whatever floats your boat...

And they are usually "Yah?" or "Awesome?"...."Sweet Yo"

But yah, young kids do some crazy shit, there was like a 6 year old smoking a few weeks ago..that was crazy!

Haha, yeah...they're always little comments like "Cool." or something of the sort.

Wow...that's not crazy, that's sad. It's a shame what kids are doing these days. :( I'm 17 and I've never smoked (probably second-hand smoke since my dad smokes cigarettes), never done any drugs and I've only had a tiny bit of alcohol (if you can call a sip of wine a tiny bit). My competitive lifestyle just doesn't allow for that crap, and personally I wouldn't do it even if I was the fattest and laziest person of the planet. I just never found what was so "oooh-ing" and "ahhh-ing" about doing that stuff, and I don't need it to make me look cool. My life is too good to be wasted with that shit.

Back
Top Bottom