kid from my class got arrested today

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
It all started this morning, when we came into the class. The teacher took the attendance, and she noticed that Brandon was not there. That was ok, since he told a bunch of people he would walk to school today and that he might be late. No biggie. 1 hour passes, and no sign of Brandon and his friend. The office called his parents, and found out that he wasn't at home. So when they waited a few minutes they decided to send out the vice principal to find them. When they couldn't find them, they called the cops. 1 policeman came and an investigator. They wanted to know all the clues about what could have happened. This girl in my class talked to him on MSN last night and it turns out because his girlfriend dumped him, he wanted to kill himself. So she told the teacher about the convo, and she went to the principal and told her too. So now the cops are REALLY looking for them. The cops left before lunch, and at lunch, they came to the schoolyard and started egging the school. Cops came back. I told the teacher after lunch about how Brandon has done drugs before and smokes on a regular basis, and she told me to go to the principal with that. Finally at 2:30 they found them, arrested them, brought their parents in, and starting bitching at them neverendlessly.

The end.

Wow...the grammar and structuring needs some work, but not bad...

What grade are you in anyhow?

alvino said:
Wow...the grammar and structuring needs some work, but not bad...

What grade are you in anyhow?
lol This isnt english class :p

But about the story, Wow just over a girl now that is just really sad and cold minded :).

What happens if he marries some girl and they break up after 5 - 10 Years from then to now?

alright the other guy who was with him actually didn't throw eggs (just skipped school), so hes suspended for 3 days. The brandon guy lied to the cops 3 times and shit so hes in like MAJOR SHIT :O

john123 said:
I told the teacher after lunch about how Brandon has done drugs before and smokes on a regular basis, and she told me to go to the principal with that. Finally at 2:30 they found them, arrested them, brought their parents in, and starting bitching at them neverendlessly.

Grass..

no i mean like he did meth and cocaine and stuff. but he smokes cigarettes on a regular basis. and he did pot before too.

john123 said:
no i mean like he did meth and cocaine and stuff. but he smokes cigarettes on a regular basis. and he did pot before too.

I find it hard to believe someone that age would be doing coke and meth.

I mean, they dont have the money for coke even, that shit is expensive. Meth's street price on the other hand is cheap.

john123 said:

Whatever he does, it's not your business, and you shouldn't get involved..

Your like 14 yeah? I doubt any 14 year old would have the contacts, money, and frankly the balls to do all that stuff..

DJ-CHRIS said:
I find it hard to believe someone that age would be doing coke and meth.

I mean, they dont have the money for coke even, that shit is expensive. Meth's street price on the other hand is cheap.
You would know this becuase :p ah jk. Still a Grade 8 doing drugs.. WOW!

nah we are 13. and yes he has alot of money, a week ago he donated a hundred bucks for fundraising at our school lol. from his OWN WALLET. his parents are messed up though.

Back
Top Bottom