I just have to say..

CompMan

Fully Optimized
Isnt my computer awesome?!!! Look at my sig..I dont mean to brag but i love it so much, its so wicked

ok thats all lol

spam... but this guy is new so lets allow it and welcome him with open arms. lol.

yeah nice comp. but the core 2 duo is better :p

CompMan said:
Isnt my computer awesome?!!! Look at my sig..I dont mean to brag but i love it so much, its so wicked

ok thats all lol
I dont belive you have that computer. Anyone can say I have that system but if you post real pictures, than people will know "that guy has a sweet system". But on A other note john is right Its spam!!!. If you want to show pictures of your rig post it in your "Gallery: Case" thread Located here

Nah, that's my old computer. I'm probably going to revive it sometime and use it as a BitTorrent box or Folding@Home machine. :D

Chim's friend says:
My workstation > yours.
It's the same but with a Core 2 Duo.

^I hate him. My PC get's spanked by both his and yours....

CompMan said:

ok thats all lol
The guys are right, it is like spam, we don't do that here, but I won't take action as you're new, display your "fabulous" rig in the Gallery, you're sure to see even better ones there, an awesome display from the guys, reminds me of an old saying, as you drive up to the pumps, remember the guy that owns the place might have a Rolls Royce parked out back,be modest, sit back & enjoy CF, read my sig.

Back
Top Bottom