world of warcraft south park episode

Yeah I downloaded this episode after I missed it on TV... so hilarius... those guys are genius.
"Mom.. Bathroom!" "What dear" "Bath room, BATHROOM!" "Oh thats a big boy isn't he?"

MikeReiner said:
Yeah I downloaded this episode after I missed it on TV... so hilarius... those guys are genius.
"Mom.. Bathroom!" "What dear" "Bath room, BATHROOM!" "Oh thats a big boy isn't he?"
I find that more Sicking than funny

My favorite quote from the episode:

Clyde: I've got better things to do.
Cartman: Clyde, Clyde! [moves around his podium to talk to Clyde more directly] If you had a chance right now to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it? [beat] I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he was awesome, but you would, right?
Clyde: [unshaken] I'm just gonna stop playing.
Cartman: When Hitler rose to power there were a lot of people who just stopped playing. You know who those people were? The French! Are you French, Clyde?
Clyde: No.
Cartman: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, Clyde?
Clyde: All right all right, I'll do it!

haha this episode is probably one of the funnier ones i've seen despite that i never play WoW. I just like how they make the guy with the super high level out to be some invincible villain when it's just some fat ass guy "with no life".

Favorite quotes from that one (not exact):

"This person has to have played world of warcraft every hour of every day for the past year and a half. What we are dealing with is someone with absolutley no life.

But how do you kill...that which has no life?"

[cartman] "quick! we need bengay!"

Back
Top Bottom