Weirdest thing you've ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that guys the issue is being resolved, you can continue I apologize for the little dispute that I brought into the thread..

another thing i did which i dont no why is i tried crossing a pretty big lake on a heavy plastic aligator, blown up whale that had a hole in it, a row, and some grapes.... lets says 1 1/2 hours got me about 100 yards

Is it me, or are the posts getting stupider & stupider, or rather that members are admitting stupider things, I can understand little kids acting this way, it's expected, but some of you older guys should know better, I know, you'll think I'm being stuffy again, but there are limits to stupidity, let's hope those will settle down soon, ready to take their places as responsible members of society, hmmm?

Brookfield said:
Is it me, or are the posts getting stupider & stupider, or rather that members are admitting stupider things, I can understand little kids acting this way, it's expected, but some of you older guys should know better, I know, you'll think I'm being stuffy again, but there are limits to stupidity, let's hope those will settle down soon, ready to take their places as responsible members of society, hmmm?

Nothing wrong with sharing past experiences. Doesn't mean it's stupid, even if you think it is just based on what they did. Better than that Zit thread at least...ugh.

alvino said:
Nothing wrong with sharing past experiences. Doesn't mean it's stupid, even if you think it is just based on what they did. Better than that Zit thread at least...ugh.
Yikes, not stupid??

Sure, it can be stupid things we've all done, after all these are "weird" experiences. But there isn't anything nasty going on or anything. People share past experiences that they thought was weird and we laugh about it in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom