Helppp Video Card Problem

No, you don't plug your power cord from your video card into the harddrive. Keep the HDD on its on power cable and keep your video card on its own separte line, and run it directly into the power supply.

CompMan said:
No, you don't plug your power cord from your video card into the harddrive. Keep the HDD on its on power cable and keep your video card on its own separte line, and run it directly into the power supply.
dude im not gonna lie, i've tried so many different ways. no dangerous ways or anything. i've played around with it so much...

and now i just ran my stock video settings (without an aftermarket card). and that alone is a 1/4 decent haha. and now all my games i play crash.

like has been said b4, make sure it has its own dedicated power cable, i plugged my 7950 into the same feed as the dvd drive and the drive didnt work properly etc and crashed pc.

aright, ill take a few pics of my pc and the card installed the PROPER way of what you guys are saying. but im telling u, im pretty sure ive done it by now. pics will be up in about an hour or so

3ys508z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom