Just joined today

NightJay0044

Beta member
Hi all, I was searching for a computer forums and I came across this one and it looked pretty good. So I figured I'de give it a try. Well, to give you all a little background on my computer knowledge.

I enjoy playing games, actions and sports games on pc, figuring out and troubleshooting things on PC's (now keep in mind, I enjoy this, I dont necessarily do that all the time, but I'de like to), I know my windows XP App. Pretty well, enough to move around and know what I'm doing and even learn new things.

Well, I'm often curious about what my life could be like in the PC field. I currently work at a Fast Food chain and become a manager, and I would like to move into the PC field.

Does anyone know if there are jobs out there for a career that deal with working with Applications, such as Windows XP?

Thanks all for reading this, glad to be here.
Jason

Computer Operator positions, Systems Technician, Network Admin, are some of the few that fall under the broad IT field that use Windows XP and various applications. Oh and welcome to the forum. I'm first to say it, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom