Stargate

Brookfield

Golden Master
At last, series 9 hits Britain,
yahoo.gif
, over the last three weeks I've been watching series 8 prelims featuring Vala & the Ori, the real series 9 starts next Wednesday, along with the new series of Atlantis, can't wait!, oh & Tim Russ, who as you know plays Tuvok, or did, was staying in England recently, was staying in the same hotel as a friend of mine who is a Star Track fan, & they had a chat over morning coffee, he said he was a very pleasant guy.

Did anyone see about the sale of Star Trek memorobilia, thousands were there, & one guy bought a scale model of the Enterprise for ten thousand, luckily his wife is a fan too, but he didn't have any idea where he was going to keep it, as they live in a small apartment, he was quoted as saying that they are making plans to move into a larger one, with an extra room to put it, now there's a true fan!!

Stargate always seemed to stand out amongs the legions of generic sci-fi shows.. it's definatly a good one. :)

mammikoura said:
I didn't like Season 9 so much. Season 10 seems to be great though.
Drat & double drat,
sad.gif
are you a whole season in front?, 9 has the Ori, what is happening in 10?

Brookfield said:
Drat & double drat,
sad.gif
are you a whole season in front?, 9 has the Ori, what is happening in 10?

well actually they stopped showing the whole season over here, we got like the 1st 5 seasons or so. But I have my ways of getting them, and yes, in USA it's in the middle of season 10 right now. And they are still having fun with the Ori.

Yea, SG is taking a break and will start up in march again I believe we are half way though 10.

From what i heard, they cancelled sg1 after like half of season 10, because it wasnt getting enaugh raitings..etc, (Even tho i thought it was GREAT!!!) and they stopped Stargate Atlantis for now it will resume aftre the winter.

No, they didn't cancel SG Season 10, they are taking their normal winter break and the ratings are great have you seen the last episode? Piss me off if they left me hanging like that. They need to contiue 10 more isn't that much.

Yeah, I got more into Atlantis this season, but have yall seen Battlestar Galactica? Now that's an awesome show.

Zer0Cool said:
From what i heard, they cancelled sg1 after like half of season 10, because it wasnt getting enaugh raitings..etc, (Even tho i thought it was GREAT!!!) and they stopped Stargate Atlantis for now it will resume aftre the winter.

I think they are cancelling after the whole 10th season. So there is only like about 10 episodes left. :(

Back
Top Bottom