imports?

Supra??? Heheh an old one cause the last gen is expensive. Imports are they to go :D. What you want a 4-dr or a 2-dr

boardordi3 said:
i was lookin at this2000 mustang
Go with the Mustang.

But really it's up to you whatever you want. But whatever you get, make sure you get it checked out before you buy it, and do a carfax report on it. Its so easy to get a piece of junk these days.

The best tuner cars for the buck is the Civic. You can buy a used CIvic for dirt cheap and slowly mod the crap out of it gaining up to 400+HP if you can afford it, lol. I've seen some pretty damn fast Civics and whoa, they make me drool. Plus, they have WIDE aftermarket support.

TRDCorolla said:
The best tuner cars for the buck is the Civic. You can buy a used CIvic for dirt cheap and slowly mod the crap out of it gaining up to 400+HP if you can afford it, lol. I've seen some pretty damn fast Civics and whoa, they make me drool. Plus, they have WIDE aftermarket support.
Speaking of ricers......

Civic is THE ricer car.

Save your bucks and get an Ls1 powered car

They have more potentiel than anything else for the price.

and the 350 Invented the aftermarket.

and they run mid 13s stock.

You would have to mod the crap out of a civic to get that time.

I am not import or domestic. i am all power, whatever can make power, and run the times is where its at.

:D

cabbspapp said:
Although I agree with Civics being the base for most ricers, they can be pretty quick. a K24A1 motor can handle alot of boost stock.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ff405c52-2420-4789-81d9-5bccdab95e41.htm

The car in the video has a K20A2 head on it though, and the other stuff you will need to make it fast with cost alot, along with insurance too.

you wanna see a car that can take alot of boost stock, try a DSM
mitsubishis 4g63 cast iron block is probally the most boost happy motor out there.

many people have ran 30 psi on the stock motor :eek:

Please, do not get a V6 Mustang. I bet my Focus could even keep up with one, especially if turns are involved.
I guess "top 3" in my book would be Civic, Eclipse (2 gens ago),or Integra. Not necessarily in that order. They all have a very strong aftermarket, and I'm sure you could find one in that price range. But anyway, please, please, do not rice it out. No huge wings on front wheel drive cars, that will actually ruin your handling. If you're going to spend money I saw an article in Sport Compact Car on how you can pick up used turbo parts and get an exhaust shop to bend some pipes for you, and have a turbo kit for $500 that will bring a Civic to over 200hp. Do that.

Power is nice and all, but I prefer handling. I never had much fun going in a straight line for a few seconds (probably because "a few" for me is 16 on the qtr. mile). And you also have to remember that power to a small car is not the same as power to a large car. For instance, I've seen turbo Focuses with relatively low (lower than V8) hp spank bigger V8 cars, just because of the huge weight difference.

Back
Top Bottom