6 days to Unreal Tournament 2007 released

FINALLY THEY CHANGED THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!! it was going to be early 2007...:)
Originally Posted by lhuser
REQUIREMENTS: I'm fu**ed
- minimum: 2.8GHz, 512mb Ram,Geforce6
- for high details: 3-4GHz, 1Gb Ram, Nvidia 6800GT/ultra or 7800GT/GTX SLI
- Dual-core Processor use: Multi-Threading is supported and should provide much better performance.
- 64 Bit version available with better textures
- Renderers: Shader-3.0, Fallback-Mode for Shader 2.0 maybe a dx8 renderer.
- HDR: yes
- physics: Novodex-Physik-Engine.
- Ageias PhysX Processor supported.

From
http://www.guru3d.com/newsitem.php?id=3246
Hmm well when i get another gpu ill be able to run on high xD.

lhuser said:
REQUIREMENTS: I'm fu**ed
- minimum: 2.8GHz, 512mb Ram,Geforce6
- for high details: 3-4GHz, 1Gb Ram, Nvidia 6800GT/ultra or 7800GT/GTX SLI
- Dual-core Processor use: Multi-Threading is supported and should provide much better performance.
- 64 Bit version available with better textures
- Renderers: Shader-3.0, Fallback-Mode for Shader 2.0 maybe a dx8 renderer.
- HDR: yes
- physics: Novodex-Physik-Engine.
- Ageias PhysX Processor supported.

From
http://www.guru3d.com/newsitem.php?id=3246
Woot Medium settings for me. X1600Pro Is like the 6600GT :D

The most visible technological improvements in UT2007 come from the move to Unreal Engine 3. Environments are now alive with rich shaders, and per-pixel lit. As such, a DirectX 9 compatible card is a must. Expect the minimum spec graphics card to be an NVIDIA GeForce FX or ATI Radeon 9700 level card. If you're looking for decent performance however, you'll need to aim a little higher. At E3 2005, Epic's Tim Sweeney suggested an NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra level card for decent frame rates at 1024x768 resolution.

Quick question, will i be able to play this game at full setting? my specs a below.

I know that min requirements for the proccessor is 2.8, but you know what they say 2.8 amd is like 3.5 Intel so what you guyz think?

It's on the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. Also, it's not releasing until Q1 of 2007.

Unreal Tournament 2007 Wiki said:
Currently, the game's official release date is sometime in the first-half of 2007.[7] It was initially rumored that the game would have been released the 2nd quarter of 2006,[3] with that date later pushed back to a broader "Winter 2006." In an interview at the 2006 Electronic Entertainment Expo (more commonly known as E3) designer Steve Polge mentioned it is likely to be released early 2007,[8] which was recently updated to the first half of 2007, meaning the game could be released as late as June 2007.

There is no known timeframe for the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions of the game, aside from the fact that they will be released after the PC version is released.

Zer0Cool said:
Quick question, will i be able to play this game at full setting? my specs a below.

I know that min requirements for the proccessor is 2.8, but you know what they say 2.8 amd is like 3.5 Intel so what you guyz think?

Yeah, I will say you should...if not smoothly, fantasically in meduim..that GPU is killer..

Back
Top Bottom