Weirdest thing you've ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get of my back, Ill try keep of yours... I was just pre warning everyone to keep it clean.

Look, just reply to my private messages and get this sorted out before you get my account deleted.... your the one who claimed that I have 3 accounts when I don't, I mean I'm on this account everynight why would I want 2 others, think!

I once was in my room, and I heard something, so I went to check it out, and my little sister was sleepwalking peeing in the garbage can.

IronMaiden6669 said:
Look, just reply to my private messages and get this sorted out before you get my account deleted.... your the one who claimed that I have 3 accounts when I don't, I mean I'm on this account everynight why would I want 2 others, think!
I've replied to your PM's, I can't contact David as his PM inbox is full, I have sent him a messase asking him to clear it, this will get sorted out, I promise, don't worry, I won't delete your account, ace933 posted in General Software & Hardware, take a look, & while you're there, check his IP, it's the same as yours

Brookfield said:
I've replied to your PM's, I can't contact David as his PM inbox is full, I have sent him a messase asking him to clear it, this will get sorted out, I promise, don't worry, I won't delete your account, ace933 posted in General Software & Hardware, take a look, & while you're there, check his IP, it's the same as yours

only mods and admins can see the ip...

mammikoura said:
only mods and admins can see the ip...
Oh yes, of course, sorry :( , but I assure members it is exactly the same, at the moment it's between David, Iron Maiden & I, hopefully it's being sorted.

If any mod wants more info, get in touch with me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom