LAN party in Kent

Mitesh008 said:
And the guy/girl who said the age restriction applies to them tell me how old are you?

Well, I'll give you a hint: I'm younger than the age restriction you set, but old enough to be allowed on the forum :D

Yeh, thanks for the ideas, but I mean come on seriously people spread the word......... Ill have to think of a catchy name for this so it gets well known.
Still waiting.

mark thorpe said:
i would.. but pretty soon ill be working 7 days a week.. and im a lil too far away (Essex)

So it is VERY far, hmmm.... but you can easily get here im sure you have some form of transport wether it be personal or public transport.

Im getting tired with no one confirming they will come, come on people make the effort, everything in life needs effort to make it happen some more than others.

Oh and ps: if suppose I get 50 people then will I need to buy any Networking hardware (I now only have £170) dont forget I need to book a hall. Or seeing as there arent many people say if it was for 20-30 people then would £170 be enough?

XEN if you want you can come the age restriction is there merley so that I dont end up with idiots who dont actually know what they are doing.
So tell me if you want to come or not XEN. 229 posts by yourself not bad! :D

Na I'm good thanks. I wouldnt be allowed, thanks for the compliment though... ;)

Ok things have changed significantly the project is well under way i found a guy with a dedicated server and 2 16 port gigabit fibre optic switches!!
Advertising will be out by monday in my local area and surrounding areas/
Website will be setup by next week.
A dedicated forum (cant give details yet still have to get things sorted).
Venue found.
Date to be confirmed.
Entrance fee is now down to £5-8 (yet to be confirmed).
Maximum no. of 30 people, 16 places are already gone.
Ill update details as I get them.

Mitesh008 said:
So it is VERY far, hmmm.... but you can easily get here im sure you have some form of transport wether it be personal or public transport.

Im getting tired with no one confirming they will come, come on people make the effort, everything in life needs effort to make it happen some more than others.

To be fair, Canterbury's a pain to get to, regardless of where you are in the UK or even the South East.

joxley1990 said:
I would have to get the train, and im not doing with a computer..

Besides, my FX5500 doesn't show it's face at LAN parties..
If I had the Ti 4200 I would bring that to LAN party still.

Surley it isnt that much of a pain to get here? If so why? Trains buses it has everything linked to london what more do you want?

Back
Top Bottom