Ie 7

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
Well to start off, i hate fire fox,so i don't use it. instead i use a browser called maxthon. However with the release of IE 7, i've been curious to see what people's oppions of it are, to see if its something i should atleast try.

so if you've tried it, i'd appreciate any feed back. thanks.

Try it, it seems like to be a good thing, but it doesn't block 100% of pop-ups. Say 10%

I downloaded RC-1 the other day, and I like it a lot more than FF. I like FF, but there seems to be a lot more useful options than in FF without having to install extensions.

lhuser said:
Try it, it seems like to be a good thing, but it doesn't block 100% of pop-ups. Say 10%
Are you sure your pop-up blocker is set to high, so far I haven't had any unwanted/unautorized pop-ups.

I got it and I really don't like it.

Much slower to load up than Firefox, loads pages slower than Firefox (due to the simple change in config settings on my Firefox) and, in my eyes, looks bad.

I love Firefox :)

Its definetly better than IE6, its a good thing they brought the tabbed browsing in. but i still need to use it more, before i am 100% with it.

i thought it was awful, i use opera, and i dont mind IE, but IE 7 looked horrible, and was clunky to use. so i deleted it and wont be using it again.

i like IE7 and it blocks all my pop ups, i really like tabs so i don't have to open like 7 different windows now

reidikus said:
Are you sure your pop-up blocker is set to high, so far I haven't had any unwanted/unautorized pop-ups.
I dunno. I haven't used it for a long while. I just use Seamonkey

thanks for the quick resoponse. since most pple seem to like it i'll give it a shot.

[edit]just tried it. its nicer than IE 6, but still not as nice as maxthon. thanks for the info tho.

Back
Top Bottom