Weirdest thing you've ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMMteo said:
lets see here.......i do many weird things but a quick glimpse i come up with the "can i get a diet water with no water and a piece of bacon" in the mcdonalds drive thru. ended up getting a piece of bacon in a cup.
Now THAT is funny, she took you literally, duh!

i'm going a little off topic, but earlier i saw this thread as locked? brook you unlock it or something?

I realise I'm breaking the rules posting in a closed forum, & I apologise, but I got a PM accusing me of closing it, so, who did? :(

It's taken care of. Let the weird stuff gain back here!

Anyways, one time I parked my bike after climbing up the stairs. Once I came back, I didn't feel going down on them whatsoever, so I decided to take the wheelchair ramp when no one was going to get it. On the curve, I get stuck.

Another time is around start of spring. I'm still on the bike and I go one to take the tunnel. As soon as I get in, I am quickly getting soaked by water, and, ice in underneath...slide and fall. Chilly stuff!

Lawl at McDonalds story, that rocks. On a similar note, my dad and his friends were walking around Auburn's campus and they crossed through a restaurant parking lot with a drive-through cable that rings a bell, and one of them accidentally stepped on it. The guy asked for their order and one of them ordered like 20 cheeseburgers and a bunch of fries and drinks and just walked off. That must have sucked for those people. As for me, I'll have to think about it for a while.

allenn812 said:
Are you kidding me brooke, you edited out crapped?!?!? When has that become such a bad word?
I debated long whether to edit this,, I suppose its an everyday word in your culture, but not mine, however, I concede that it's OK on a multi-culture site, so in future I will stop & consider each word in an exclamation, this edit stands though, fair enough?
A while back I accepted that "shit" is a word you guys use when annoyed or excited, say it to a constable in Britain when police are patrolling the nightspots, however, & you'd be in the back of a police van fast, it's all a matter of locality & viewpoint

IronMaiden6669, you have three accounts with CF, i've located the posts made by the other two, I was going to close all three, but if you get back to me ASAP, your account can stay open, as it was the first registered, & only the others will be closed, but if you don't get back to me by tomorrow at the latest, I will close all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom