Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was some serious downtime.

That was about 20-24 hours for me. Been trying to get on every 10 min or so to see if it was back up.

john123 said:
i swear to god. im gunna word my opinion now. david has no clue how to manage servers and the reason he doesnt wanna update the forum and stuff is because he doesnt know how to work with VB.

Shut the hell up..you seen the amount of websites he's got? If he doesnt know VB all well, then how did he set this up? I suppose your amazing at it, and you know everything about managing servers and VB? Er..no, didn't think so..

You didn't see that the reason it was down is was because he was doing maintence on the server..so shut the fuc* up..your an idiot john..sort it out..

Go away if you don't like..

- REP

joxley1990 said:
Shut the hell up..you seen the amount of websites he's got? If he doesnt know VB all well, then how did he set this up? I suppose your amazing at it, and you know everything about managing servers and VB? Er..no, didn't think so..

You didn't see that the reason it was down is was because he was doing maintence on the server..so shut the fuc* up..your an idiot john..sort it out..

Go away if you don't like..

- REP

Uhh...Have you looked at David's other sites? They are all full of bots with no real people posting in them. This is his only successful website. But it is really successful, probably because of the name.

And it is not that hard to setup a server and put VB on it. I mean this forum is basically stock. Just a few mods. I am not saying that is a bad thing. I mean, he has thousands of members. But I am saying it is not a complex setup.

Also, yes, that was a quite a long downtime. But the place seems nice and speedy now, does it not? :)

Hey, let's see both of you setup and pay for 3 Vbulliton licenses, along with 4 other sites. Server bills don't pay for themselves you know, and money doesn't come out of thin air. By the way, this isn't the stock skin.

No one was saying anything about him not buying things. And yes, I said he had a few mods. I believe changing the skin is a modification to the original? Correct?

And I am not putting David down. He as built a nice community here.

Bädgêr™ said:
Hey, let's see both of you setup and pay for 3 Vbulliton licenses, along with 4 other sites. Server bills don't pay for themselves you know, and money doesn't come out of thin air. By the way, this isn't the stock skin.

Thankyou!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom