north Korea

Trivium Nate said:
did i do some thing wrong brook, Im sorry *Hangs Head*
Nah, you did nothing wrong :) , you're one of our old members, it was just that it's happened to me a few times, so I know how irritating it can be.

uh oh...........i see where this is going, has anyone played the game "mercenaries"? lol wow they sure got the near future correct...

DJ-CHRIS said:
The second the united states gets rid of their nukes, is the second when north korea should be forced to get rid of theirs.

agreed.. its so damn hypocritical..

We could get rid of all weapons, or...
We could give everyone mentally capable of owning one a weapon and tell them to use it. It'll be like an attempted armed robbery of a gun store every time someone does something stupid.

Either way, extreme arguments like these do not work.

DJ-CHRIS said:
The second the united states gets rid of their nukes, is the second when north korea should be forced to get rid of theirs.

Seriously. I hate how the US polices the world about WMDs when we have nukes ourselves. :rolleyes: Each nation will have their own justification for it. If you asked George W. Bush to put away all our nukes, he'll probably just say it's for our "national security" or maybe he'll pull out the 9/11 card and say, "so we can prevent 9/11 Part. 2" :p

Hahaha, Republicans make me laugh...

alvino said:
Seriously. I hate how the US polices the world about WMDs when we have nukes ourselves. :rolleyes: Each nation will have their own justification for it. If you asked George W. Bush to put away all our nukes, he'll probably just say it's for our "national security" or maybe he'll pull out the 9/11 card and say, "so we can prevent 9/11 Part. 2" :p

Hahaha, Republicans make me laugh...

Ah yes the "9/11 card". We can do ANYTHING so long as he states "9/11". What's that George W. Bush? You break the law! Oh, "9/11", ok, as long as it's for national security. Carry on... :rolleyes:

Sytheious said:
Ah yes the "9/11 card". We can do ANYTHING so long as he states "9/11". What's that George W. Bush? You break the law! Oh, "9/11", ok, as long as it's for national security. Carry on... :rolleyes:

Hahaha...

"Sir, please step out of the vehicle."
"9/11!"
"Ah, another patriotic national security lovin' bastard!"
"9/11!"
"Yeah, yeah...carry on."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is not WWIII. N. Korea has already offered a solution to the west, Secuirty promise of not being invaded, and economic sancations lifted. IN return a full and immediate cease of all weopon development research and full acess to any and all weonpon research centers etc. But Bush doesn't want to talk. Thats all they want, A report said he was in N. Korea tlaking to a general, he said why are you arming yoursevles. General replied "America wants to invade us" report told him America has nothign to gain with invading you, they won't the American poeple don't want a war. General then pointed to the 50,000 americans pointing guns in their direction.

Back
Top Bottom