Name your favorite sports

Karate, done it for 6 and a half years, finally blackbelt... great sport. has tought me courage, honesty and patience.

I race my Focus. It's slightly modded and I autocross it, and let me tell you what, I was burnt out when I got home last night. It's a lot of work keeping it straight since it's top-heavy a little but it's a lot of fun if you get it just right. Also, they just updated the pictures on Google Earth so I'm going to post where the track is for all those interested. It's a cool photo.
31°22'31.44"N Lat
85°34'47.49"W Lon
Quick Link

The B's...basketball and baseball. I hated baseball a few years back, but a friend got me into it

Golf is not a sport. Heh, just kidding. I guess you could call it a "leisure/competitve spirited" sport since you're riding in a golf cart half the time and you've got a guy to carry all your clubs for you. :p

Anyways, I like swimming and gaming. :p

I used to skate but It's a shame college sort of sucked my time up as I have no time to do it anymore, if anything i've got more lazy sinse I started college in september, shame, I miss the hot days practising on my board :(

PC Gaming. Yes, it IS considered a sport. More of a hobby for me then an actual sport as I'm not in CAL or CPL.

I used to do Track and Field and Cross-Country, but running is just boring and quite uneventful, so I ditched that.

I don't like Basketball, Football, Baseball, or any of that stuff, I'm more of the "Extreme Sports" kind of person. Cliff diving, Bridge Jumping, things of that nature. My last feat was an 800 foot zipline going upside down the whoel way. You want a rush...that's a good way to get one. ;)

Counter-Strike is a sport

I also do alot of mountain biking when it's warm :) And hiking when it's warm too.

D-Lew said:
Racing. If you don't think it's a sport, then try it. You will quickly change your mind. No A/C and being slung around it a hot car while your blood is pumping, heart is racing, adrenaline is flowing, all while trying to keep your cool and maintain your technique sounds like a sport to me. It's a good stress reliever. I still shake every time I finish my laps.
Yeah racing is such a cool sport!

Back
Top Bottom