Help me out please

t2icky

Solid State Member
Hey guys,

As you can see this is my first post on the forums and i wanted to introduce myself, my name is skyler by the way. I was wondering if someone could possibly help me out a little. I am looking to buy and new computer for gaming in particular. I need something that could run the latest games. All the main core components are needed, no mouse, keyboard, monitor, or speakers are needed. My price range is anywhere around $1,500. You can talk to me on AIM my screen name is t2icky, or contact me on MSN via yankeefan241@hotmail.com. Or you could simply reply on here or PM me. Thanks for any of your help in
advance. -skyler

P.S. I'm not sure if this is the right section if not could an admin or moderater please move it, thanks.

something like this:
Core 2 duo E6600 ~$300
some nice mobo for it ~$100
2gb of ddr2 800 ram ~$200
nVidia 7900GT ~$300
a good 500W+ psu ~$100
any case u like ~$50

All of those prices are just estimates, a good place to buy the stuff is www.newegg.com. And with those parts u still have money left if u want stuff like a separate sound card etc, or then just upgrade some of those parts.
Also something that u have to think about is if u can wait a few months, because dx10 vid cards are coming then and u need to have dx10 support if u want to play dx10 games (1st will most likely be released Q1 of 2007) with maxed out settings.

Back
Top Bottom