Weirdest thing you've ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this happened a few weeks ago actually

i woke up in the middle of the night and i was like 7/8 asleep stil and i had to go to the bathroom but i was completely out of it and i ended up going in the trash can! i realized i was pising in the wrong place about halfway through but i was so dazed that i was like "whatever ill just finish" lol. i guess thats pretty damn weird.

Even though i dont remember this, when i was like 5, i crapped in a cereal bag and gave it to my mom. True story! My mom still brings it up till this day.

dude thats soo messed up lol

going to bed drunk and waking up with a different clothes on... not sure if it's weird but i still have no clue how it happened.

the weirdest thing I done is type what my Weirdest thing was on a computer forum.. Now that is just weird

allenn812 said:
Even though i dont remember this, when i was like 5, i crapped in a cereal bag and gave it to my mom. True story! My mom still brings it up till this day.

wtf?

Were you like angry at your mom?

THEpiGUY said:
Back when I was in 1st grade or kindergarten, I sleepwalked into the laundry room and undressed completely, then walked up a ladder back up to my top bunk bed and got back in bed. o_O You can imagine my surprise when I woke up in the morning :D :p

lol, similar stuff happened to my friend just yesterday! :D Might be because of the alcohol though...

and cileskot, that happened to me too once. Though I had a little too much alcohol that night. Didn't even remember doing it when I woke up, but then later I remembered.

I cant say the wierdest thing i have done, its not appropriate.

teh weirdest thing I saw *Didnt do*

My SOMTHING has hes family that has 1 retarted kid *harsh words*. hes like 19 but in hes mind hes 4, so he comes up to you and touches your ear with hes finger. Than you moves he's hands around when hes singing like Starwars. Hes a kood kid besides that. :)

allenn812 said:

Disturbing, but is actualy quite funny depeding on your humour, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom