Weirdest thing you've ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hello I got a bit board drinking my bovril and noticed I had done something very peculier well it may not be but I may aswell share and see what other people have done so here is my first one.

I poured hot water into my bovril cup and because I have a kettle in my room I can be lazy and make it up here, but because I had no spoon I thought hmm going downstairs would defeat the object to making it up here in my room to be lazy so I looked around noticed I was wearing my glasses and I took them off and began stiring it with my glasses handles I think that's what there called or the bars, but it works I tell ya and I'm happy drinking my bovril

So contribute what the weirdest thing you've ever done??

IronMaiden6669 said:
Hello I got a bit board drinking my bovril and noticed I had done something very peculier well it may not be but I may aswell share and see what other people have done so here is my first one.

I poured hot water into my bovril cup and because I have a kettle in my room I can be lazy and make it up here, but because I had no spoon I thought hmm going downstairs would defeat the object to making it up here in my room to be lazy so I looked around noticed I was wearing my glasses and I took them off and began stiring it with my glasses handles I think that's what there called or the bars, but it works I tell ya and I'm happy drinking my bovril

So contribute what the weirdest thing you've ever done??
They are called the bows on your glasses.

I don't do weird stuff like that....lol
I would just not be lazy and go downstairs and get a spoon.

I once called my mom into the bathroom when I was bushing my teeth, I then asked her to get hte toothpaste on the othersink which was like 4 feet away.

Back when I was in 1st grade or kindergarten, I sleepwalked into the laundry room and undressed completely, then walked up a ladder back up to my top bunk bed and got back in bed. o_O You can imagine my surprise when I woke up in the morning :D :p

THEpiGUY said:
Back when I was in 1st grade or kindergarten, I sleepwalked into the laundry room and undressed completely, then walked up a ladder back up to my top bunk bed and got back in bed. o_O You can imagine my surprise when I woke up in the morning :D :p

o_____O

Hahah...oh man...

THEpiGUY said:
lmao.....

Even though i dont remember this, when i was like 5, i xxxxxx in a cereal bag and gave it to my mom. True story! My mom still brings it up till this day.
EDIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom