Sadaam was bad, but....

Exist, have oil and is iran's neighbour.

And thats worth all the american lives, candian lives, british lives, german lives, japan lives, austierllian lives, spanish lives, italian lives, shall i go on?

Nik00117 said:
And thats worth all the american lives, candian lives, british lives, german lives, japan lives, austierllian lives, spanish lives, italian lives, shall i go on?

???

Sorry, but I dont quite get where you're going Nik. :(

Nik00117 said:

It's not worth the lives, i disagree with the war in Iraq.

+ I dont think any Canadian military personell have been lost in one, since we only have a total of one person acting on behalf of the UN I believe.

I hope this doesn't turn into something like the 'All Americans are Ignorant' thread.
Saddam was a bad guy, Hitler was a worse guy, and Stalin is arguably worse than Hitler, under the judicial system, neither of these people deserve to live. It really all just comes down to personal opinion, currently the nation is divided on the subject on the War on Terror, and it's really a fight between families who have had to suffer the loss of their family members, against the politicians. It's a fight between moral virtue and practicability of the reality of the situation. Thus, we're back to personal opinion. Lol.

Chris, Canadians have died from indirect causes. Mainly in Afgan, all those countries have lost poeple generalyl 5-10 well america and brit has lost the most.

My agruement is Saddam isn't worh the price it cost to take him out of power.

Peter Lachowicz said:
they could have just sent us navy seals or something like that to assasinate him

that's not the way it works. just because saddam is dead, doesn't mean that WMDs won't be fired, which was the main concern of the US. a fradulent concern, but a reason none the less.

I uspported the war cause I believe in WMD. BUt now since relieasing they don't ave them, and as for the cost in humans lives Saddam was a minor tyrant.

Peter Lachowicz said:
how bout we all turn to nitrogen fueled cars and end the war, and cause people to live their lives, not lose them...
That's very naive Peter, it's not going to happen en mass, not now, not ever, yes, I can see about 5% of vehicles running on it in around ten years time, but I'm sorry, Americans, I don't think it will be your country that pushes ahead with this on a large scale, it'll be Germany almost certainly.

Back
Top Bottom