Sadaam was bad, but....

thats where your wrong you don't even know what he's done in his rain just because the press tells us that he did this and that they make it seem not so bad but only the soilders and people under him know the truth.

as for hitler if you say he wasn't that bad he ordered his men to rape and kill women and cildren that were Jewish and torterd them in many ways.

so know of what you speak before you speak it

Yea, I know of what I speak before I speak. I know hilter was a terriable man, and the cost to take him out was well worth it. He invaded Iran, killed a lot in that war, Invaded Kuwait kill some more there. The Kurds rebelled he killed them, he then went on to kill poepl here and there. He did use Chemical warfare as well, Funny thing is we didn't find any.

If u VOLUNTEER to go to Iraq and kick Saddams butt. Ofcourse there are people who are going to protect their leader. All of the soldiers knew that they could get killed (they probably didn't realize what it was like being in a war, but I doubt that they thought that no one could harm them) and they made the choise. If they would have stayed home nothing bad would have happened to them.

It's kinda like a same situation like this one. Say there is a woman and her child living happily in their house. Then some guy comes in and kills them both. Would u feel sad? Would u feel that it was wrong to kill them?

Then say compare that to the 1997 (I think) shootout at Hollywood then the 2 guys went to rob the bank. If u don't know what happened then google it, but in the end both of them got killed. (after shooting at the cops and civilians for over 40 minutes, injuring many) Now do u feel sad about them getting killed? Do u think it was wrong to kill them.

When my dad joined the Military he never expected to fight on a sand dune so some asshole could get relected, same goes from my cousin, my uncle. My friends dad never expected when he joined in 1985 to loose a leg taking down saddam. They agreed to protect America, not get the president relected.

WHAAAAT? he had some put to death by putting them live through a tree shredder!

So does Iran, So does Syria, So does N. Korea, Britian has done the same thing along with America they've all killed poeple to keep poeple shutup.

UN said no! Bush said yes! Bush went in and got relected O_O WHAT A SHOCKER. We didn't go in cause it was the moral thing to do, we went in to get a man relected. Who is just as much as a tyrant as saddam himself. He has ordered the torture of many lives, he has ordered the death of many more, on both sides including his own. IS the cost worth it?

No its not. And out of all the poeple that have directly been affected by this war by loosing or having a seriously injured loved one will say no just as well.

I thought about that once. Now to be honest this would have been extremely hard to do, possible yes but hard. And lets say that they succeed, and manage to kill Saddam. So the world is a better place and democracy will be accepted in Iraq and the killing of the innocent will stop? No, Saddams son or someone else who was really close to him would take his place and the same kind of stuff would still be happening.

I never said that killing Saddam would bring Iraq to a democratic state, and the worl dwould be better off. Maybe it'd be worse but if the goal was to kill Saddam they would be other ways to do it, and cheapeer and just as effective as well. But if the goal was to take him out, then the cost is too high.

And Chris, Cuban was involved in a plan to Nuke America, i'm also sure Cuba has done its fair share of Human rights infrigments, i'm also sure Cuba has had poeple dissappear as well.

ouch, thats cold, but hitler was just a bit worse, notice the sarcasm, he killed innocent children becuase some of them wore glasses, or were fat, and he didnt only kill jews, the first concentration camps were designed for germans who were rebels. Hitler killed polish people, german people, english, scottish, ikrainain, and lots more, so he didnt even COMPARE to Saddam, fine he killed people in horrendous ways, but he doesnt measure to what hitler did...

Extactly, Saddam was bad, but not like others he wasn't a huge issue.

The cold hard truth it

BUsh went into Iraq to get relected, the 9/11 frenzy was dieing down, and other issues were coming up. BUsh knew to get relected he'd need America on his side. So he went into Iraq which united America.

O BTW I didn't get that off the Media, cause most Media says oil, I say votes. I got that witwh my own judgement and research.

Nik00117 said:
When my dad joined the Military he never expected to fight on a sand dune so some asshole could get relected, same goes from my cousin, my uncle. My friends dad never expected when he joined in 1985 to loose a leg taking down saddam. They agreed to protect America, not get the president relected.

Yes, but they still knew that they were going to be in the military so they knew there was a chance that they would have to go to war. They made the choice to join. So them getting injured in war is not the same as getting killed by chemical weapons when cooking at home.

Nik00117 said:
And Chris, Cuban was involved in a plan to Nuke America, i'm also sure Cuba has done its fair share of Human rights infrigments, i'm also sure Cuba has had poeple dissappear as well.

They had nukes but did not plan to use them. If they actually planned to use them they woulda, the red button was not hard to hit.

And the reason why Cuba allowed soviet nukes into the country is strictly because the USSR was Cuba's ONLY world supporter basicly, due to the US being pissed off because of the revolution.

Cuba before the 60's used to be a rich american vacation spot, and the americans brought drugs and prostituion into the country. The local people were being abused. Than comes Castro, Che and the revolution and the people get what they want, and the Americans are driven out.

Alot of american land and assets was lost in the revolution, hence the modern day grudge against Cuba still.

Chirs I don't deny a signle fact, in fact my view on Cuba is simliar to Iraq, its not a threat. But still Castro wouldn't; be worth the cost to take him ou t, and saddam isn't either.

Nik00117 said:
Chirs I don't deny a signle fact, in fact my view on Cuba is simliar to Iraq, its not a threat. But still Castro wouldn't; be worth the cost to take him ou t, and saddam isn't either.

The worst Cuba has done is point nukes and unrightfully take land that was under american civillian ownership.

Their is NO reason to take Castro out at all, i mean he's not the worlds greatest leader and Cuba needs a new modern day leader soon.

He hasn't done bad, im more likely to get harmed walking down a US street, the country has virtually no drug problem and their's free education and healthcare.

EDIT: Since the US has invaded other country's for economic and politicical reasons, why don't we take them out??? The US has done far worse than Cuba has.

As you know, hitler was a serious dictator who wanted to take over the world. Supposably he killed 500,000 Children, 1 million women. These as you most know were Jews. It doesnt suprise me that they dug up so many bodies because that is a VERY small fraction compared to all of the damage he did. Joseph stallin supposably killed 7 MILLION People. Basicly 300% more than hitler did. Hitler also was just carrying out Martin Luther's work. (Martin luther, founder of the lutherin church. He did not belive that there was freedom in religion. He belived that the Catholic church was so corrupt he had to create his own. Martin Luther also killed many different people.) Thats why Hitler said he was only carrying out Martins work. Sorry about the long history. But just to say, he was just wanting to "Purify" the world.

Back
Top Bottom