Nav 2006

papethova

Baseband Member
Anyone know how to remove the tray icon? I can get it to jump from the taskbar to the system tray but cant remove it completely.

I wondered that when I had norton as well. I ended up tossing it because it sucked at detecting things. I gotta agree with Mike on this one, if you can get rid of norton and get another antivirus program go for it. There are plenty of free ones that blow norton away!

papethova said:
Anyone know how to remove the tray icon? I can get it to jump from the taskbar to the system tray but cant remove it completely.

Theirs a group policy somewhere.

papethova said:
How about the free version of AVG? Is that sufficient?
AVG is good, but I personally prefer Avast or Avira. They have better on demand protection and tend to detect more stuff. They're both free too :)
it just depends, if you're not doing too much online where you could get viruses then go with AVG, otherwise I personally recommend Avast or Avira but everyone has their own opinion. Try and see what works best for you.

AVG Free is illegal to use in a corporate world, and it's a pain to deploy and manage.

OK i have Avast installed but everytime I send mail I get a confirmation to send. I can't find how to disable that. Is there a way?

Back
Top Bottom