Quiznos x_x

Brookfield said:
Arrrggghhh, yet another forum on food, this is the fourth, you guys are obsessed, & so predictable, I bet drinks come up next, leading to alcohol, & it's merits & demerits, this sometimes leads to arguments, I sincerely hope not, if you catch my drift.

It's okay Brookfield. Threads on food usually turn out okay, just as long it's not some dumb topic relating to drugs and alcohol. ;)

I like Subway a lot better than Quiznos. I too was quite disappointed the first time I went to Quiznos when it first opened around here (closed and gone now). Their subs were flat and they weren't putting a lot of stuff on them, kinda like the Subway sub in the commercial. I didn't think it tasted as good either.

I personally like Subway better because they have like 6 different kinds of bread to choose from. And no, their subs aren't as flat as in the commercial, well they can be if you only get one thing on them, but you can put as much stuff on it as you like. Around here we have 2 regular Subway restaraunts and one "mini" one in Wal-mart, and Quiznos went out of business. Plus now, you can get your subs toasted in Subway, so Quiznos has nothing on them.

I usually go to Quizno's or Togo's. Both are way better than Subway, which is more of like a last resort if I can't find any sub sandwiches.

Brookfield said:
Arrrggghhh, yet another forum on food, this is the fourth, you guys are obsessed, & so predictable, I bet drinks come up next, leading to alcohol, & it's merits & demerits, this sometimes leads to arguments, I sincerely hope not, if you catch my drift.

It's only food... :rolleyes:

Anywho, Subaway > Quiznos. End of story.

Brookfield said:

It's okay Brookfield. Threads on food usually turn out okay, just as long it's not some dumb topic relating to drugs and alcohol. ;)

Although... they do offer a herb bread...

...oh wait...

...it's not the same herb...

LOL, I've never seen a Subway sandwich that squished before... Subways are heaps expencive when you can get a bigger better sandwich for a pound off a not so well known n sandwich place :p

Back
Top Bottom