O Fortuna'

Brookfield said:
I love classical music, & I'm pleased that more & more young people are getting into it now, great! :D

Myself I just never ever listen to classical music. The music is usually quite brilliantly done, but I just don't like the instuments they use. So I'll just listen to some modern brilliantly made music, like Opeth.

But really, the O Fortuna song is classical music and still there seems to be alot of people who like it alot?

O' Fortuna actually was performed in 1936, great song.. as to mammikoura, i do like classical music, infact i have some on my ipod..:)

Spec said:
O' Fortuna actually was performed in 1936, great song.. as to mammikoura, i do like classical music, infact i have some on my ipod..:)
Oh tut, I was a whole year out! :rolleyes: , I got the info from Google so let's nuke it!
redeemer.gif

ok, there was a rap remix of that song, and i love it so much, but i forgot who did it. It's so awesome to put beats to old songs like that.

BigLu said:
ok, there was a rap remix of that song, and i love it so much, but i forgot who did it. It's so awesome to put beats to old songs like that.
Hmmm, wish I hadn't bothered to do the research now, rap is fine, but in my opinion, not as versions of classics.

Brookfield said:
Hmmm, wish I hadn't bothered to do the research now, rap is fine, but in my opinion, not as versions of classics.

Ahh i agree with you, Classical music such as O Fortuna are masterpieces without the remation.

Spec said:
Ahh i agree with you, Classical music such as O Fortuna are masterpieces without the remation.
Glad you agree, I thought you only liked the rap version!, my late wife loved ballet, I get a shiver up my spine when I hear the last act of The Dying Swan, beautiful, can I ask how old you are to be liking classicals, answer by PM, if you'd rather.

Back
Top Bottom