Your Dream Car

2004 Mercury Marauder.

MercMar-04-03g.jpg

alvino said:
Neat. I always wanted a white box with a red X and a car. :p

haha i think the mods deleted the pic. it was a pic with a guy and a beer and saying nothing better then beer and sex.

yeah man supras are down right filthy powerful. i had a buddy who's cousin was pushing well over 1000 hp with no problem. There's also a camaro in my town that had something like 960 hp as well. took of at a light and somehow the whole front axle was pushed off. and yes they got in trouble for having it on the road.

3 blue merks said:
2004 Mercury Marauder.

MercMar-04-03g.jpg
Man....those things own....I heard about some upgrade kit you can get for it that will make it a 'Vette killer, motor upgrades, probably a blower, suspension upgrades, not sure exactly what all it was but it rocked.

EMMteo said:
yeah man supras are down right filthy powerful. i had a buddy who's cousin was pushing well over 1000 hp with no problem. There's also a camaro in my town that had something like 960 hp as well. took of at a light and somehow the whole front axle was pushed off. and yes they got in trouble for having it on the road.
You know why Supra's are so popular?
Because stock Supra engines come with forged steel crankshafts and piston rods and can handle upwards of 900-1000 hp on a stock block, crank and rods. Now, what this means is that you don't have to tear into the bottom end of the engine, which is a big plus and means that doing all your engine upgrades and getting it to 1000 hp, you don't even have to yank the engine! You just upgrade turbo's, heads, headers, exhaust, stuff like that. Thats what makes them so popular and the aftermarket is loaded with upgrades and accessories for them. It's also why you can't ever find one that isn't like 500hp and up.

Back
Top Bottom