Error with Norton

G9

Daemon Poster
Okay, whenever I open up Norton it asks to install cccommon. What is this?

It's Norton, nothing more needs to be said. Uninstall that POS.
Download a free antivirus solution, Avast or AVG (Both work great)
Firewall- Zone Alarm
All free, no yearly resubscription fee.

If price is your priorty AVG would be a good alternative. Otherwise I'd stick with norton. If you REALLY want a good FREE anti virus check out Clam AntiVirus.

norton hogs resources, messes up all the time and is utter poo. get avg and sycast or zome alarm firewall or something along those lines.

hmm we still haven't answered his question. i dunno though, i looked at my running processes and i got nothing named that and i'm running norton. see if you can do w/out it and if functionability isn't 100% just go ahead and install it and see what happens?

Hahahahah U noob, I bet u did one of a few things.

1. u eather give someone ur pass and they jacked u
2. ur such a Noob that u wanna try to hack someone like zezima b/c ur broke as heck and u want their money
3. ur just a plain out noob !

*Cough* Their isnt but one way to hack jagex and im not telling a noob like you*Cough*

HAHAHAH I cant believe you had enough balls to ask a question like that !

bozzymaster said:
Hahahahah U noob, I bet u did one of a few things.

1. u eather give someone ur pass and they jacked u
2. ur such a Noob that u wanna try to hack someone like zezima b/c ur broke as heck and u want their money
3. ur just a plain out noob !

*Cough* Their isnt but one way to hack jagex and im not telling a noob like you*Cough*

HAHAHAH I cant believe you had enough balls to ask a question like that !
This post was reported, any more posts liKe this, & you'll have a very short stay with CF! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom