Quiznos x_x

They only use vegetable oil for the fries, and they're prepared fresh unlike other places with their frozen crap. :) The burgers aren't bad either. It's not saturated in oil or anything. :)

Why do you think they're so busy all the time, even with the small menu and lack of choices? :p

Arrrggghhh, yet another forum on food, this is the fourth, you guys are obsessed, & so predictable, I bet drinks come up next, leading to alcohol, & it's merits & demerits, this sometimes leads to arguments, I sincerely hope not, if you catch my drift.

cileskot said:
sandwhiches are not that flat

certainly not the way that I have them made, they are absolutly loaded with salad and stuff....

it is possible to get a subway sub that is that flat... say you just had ham or something...

I went to quiznos the other day just for a change and was really disapointed...

for the same price as a regular 6" subway sandwich you get a 4 1/2 in quiznos sandwich... their medium size, (same price as subways 12") is only 8" long... then they have a large size that is 12" for a lot more than the subway sub...
ther is much less choise on different meats and salads as well...

That subway sub looks a bit squashed to me. I'd say subway are more expensive that other fast foot alternatives such as mc D and BK.

Yeah, you're right, but it's not that much. I used to get a double cheese burger value meal at BK for about the same price as a 6" ham sandwich and a drink at Subway. The only difference is no fries.

Fat Burger is the best.

They do their fries in vegetable oil and stuff just like In n out. Even Wendys does that.

If I ever go to a burger joint I'm not exactly looking to eat healthy... just saying. That's kind of a given. Usually the healthier the less taste, and I'll take taste. I'm not overweight so I don't really worry about it that much. If I weren't walking around campus all day I bet I would be though. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom