Mac or PC?

John, you couldn't rip me the disc and ship it could you? Ill pay for shipping..

It's taking too long to download on my internet speed (23kbps :() It's on 47% odd, but I CBA waiting..

I could take my lappy to college and hog their internet..but how do you feel about just copying it?

I like both, but i'm starting to lean towards mac especially because the requirements vista has, and the price for it is way too high for me and it just doesn't seem all that worth it. If the price goes down I'll go for it. I do like mac because OS X is very nice looking, it's secure and it's very powerful. I also like the fact macs can run OS X and windows on the same machine. PC's can run mac but it's kinda complicated and not everyone has the hardware.

Bottomline: tossup but as of now I'm sorta leaning toward the mac side of things.

windows is ok, mac owns it. Im never buying a PC again. i get too many problems with windows.

well see joxley, the problem with that is that it will be illegal to copy it AND distribute it. lol. and how long does the download still have to go? ill think about it...

Arr fair enough..

It's estimated another few days, but my laptop is hardly ever on the internet..I might hog the college internet you know..it's mad fast...400kbps download times..

Mac OS X looks pretty nice, but I like Windows Vista Aero more. Windows is more suitable for my uses, and it seems easier to use.

Back
Top Bottom