WTB XP Home OEM

TheBurninator

In Runtime
Hi,

I'm looking for an UN-PIRATED copy of XP Home (doesn't need sp2) with the UN-REGISTERED and perferrably unused authorization code and everything.

I'm not looking to spend more than 40 bucks on it.

But it doesn't have to be new, as long as it works, and hasn't been registered or used.

Corey

I have paypal, but can do Money Order.

Well, the problem is buying is from someone you don't know, is that is could be pirated, or used before, or may not come with a valid CD key..

You are better off spending the extra, and getting it new, you just never know what people are giving you these days..I was at a computer fair the other day, guy was selling 2000 Server for £5, looked all packaged, looked like a real key sticker, and he told me it was fake at illegal..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16837116194

Anyway, your best spending the extra, and getting it new from a trusted source, IMO anyway..

if he pays with paypal, then he can file a complaint for recieving an item that isnt as described

TheBurninator said:
Hi,

I'm looking for an UN-PIRATED copy of XP Home (doesn't need sp2) with the UN-REGISTERED and perferrably unused authorization code and everything.

I'm not looking to spend more than 40 bucks on it.

But it doesn't have to be new, as long as it works, and hasn't been registered or used.

Corey

I have paypal, but can do Money Order.
To be honest, I don't think you are going to find something like that anywhere, someone who bought xp home and never used it? Seems highly unlikely. You'd be better off going to Staples or Best buy or buying it from Newegg.

XP home cost $100, save up until you have enough, you won't get it for $40.

I got one yesterday for 81 bucks delivered. I have a copy of XP Pro 64 for 50 bucks if someone need it.

Back
Top Bottom