Rant on 775

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I hate 775! GAH IT SUCKS, They have to make it all complicated and stuff, what happened to the latch on etc done type deal? Where its simpe and easy and you know not difficult to do? They have to have 4 pins that you have to line up and a certain way to have the pins and stuff, and O BTW theirs more then one way to get it on, but only one right way! I hate intel 775 socket with a deep passion. Anyone esle agree with me>?

Hmmm...AMD Avatar talking about Intel :lol. Anyways I dislike Intel all the way even know I have a P4 3.0 E right now. Ya I know what you mean about the 775's, but once you get them in don't you think it's worth it? I saw them perform fairly well when in correctly, so it's not so bad unless you have something like me (XP-90 HS) which is a pain to get off. Anyways when you get them all positioned correctly it's not that bad you have to admit :)

Never used 775, but I'm loving my 478. Though the heatsink is kinda hard to get installed, but other than that it has served me just perfectly.

I've never done 775, I've done AM2, 478, 939, and A..478 was the best out of the lot..

That thing with 775 is just for stability, is it not?

LGA775 was used because it gives the processor cleaner current and voltage. It is more stable across the board. Thats why it was used. Socket F (1207) is also going to be a land grid array i believe.

I can't wait to see the sort of designs they come up with in the future, I bet it's that easy to do someday..

Back
Top Bottom