CPU and GPU Combo (What's most popular?)

Noxious020189

Baseband Member
This is simple. It's prefrence or what you have in your system. This is just a wondering thing, I'm not going out to get a system, but just wondering what everyone likes the best. There will be four choices and the four choices will be:

1) AMD and ATI (If you like AMD and ATI tell it to the poll up above)
2) AMD and nVIDIA (If you like AMD and nVIDIA tell it to the poll above)
3) Intel and ATI (If you like Intel and ATI tell it to the poll up above)
4) Intel and nVIDIA (If you like Intel and nVIDIA tell it to the poll above)

I know this is more for the fan boys/girls like myself, but if your not a fan of anything and just want the best performance than just say what you have in your system at current time. You can even tell what company you like for your GPUs :)

Me:

AMD and nVIDIA

nVIDIA companys - Evga and BFG (When cooled properly)

I used to be a big fan of intel.. but after having a few systems and seeing nothing speical with intel, i switched over to AMD... the new hp with the 64x2 AMD is sweet, and i love it... i've always went with Nvidia, never had a problem with them, and BFG can't beat that lifetime warrenty..

so I guess i would be a AMD- Nvidia fan.

I have always been partial to AMD and ATI

both companies are underdogs, and i like supporting the underdogs.. and i am always satisfied with their performance.

and price.

:D

I really have no preference either way, whatever gives me the best performance for the cheapest price. Right now, I'm running AMD and Nvidia. I must say though, my current system just seemed to get a little more stable when I put a Nvidia card in it.

AMD might have released a dual core first, but then intel smoked them.
Anyway, I'm an AMD and nVidia guy. Rocking the 4600+ and the 7900GT KO.

Back
Top Bottom