Gallery: Your Workstation

jo5h said:
Heres my layout

Picture%20071.jpg
Your mouse looks just like mine :p

alvino said:
The Logitech MX510 is pretty nice. I like the MX518 better.
Well YEAH.. mx510 = 800 DPI, mx518 = 1600. the G5 has 2000... but eh.. I want a razer copperhead instead :p

MikeReiner said:
Well YEAH.. mx510 = 800 DPI, mx518 = 1600. the G5 has 2000... but eh.. I want a razer copperhead instead :p

Well not because of the dpi difference, but because of the features the MX518 has over the MX510. I really want the Logitech Revolution though. It's so nice...

Razer mice are nice, but the ergonomics aren't so great. How they flare the buttons low and outwards is kinda bad for the hands, unless you have really small hands or something.

alvino said:
Well not because of the dpi difference, but because of the features the MX518 has over the MX510. I really want the Logitech Revolution though. It's so nice...

Razer mice are nice, but the ergonomics aren't so great. How they flare the buttons low and outwards is kinda bad for the hands, unless you have really small hands or something.
Doesn't seem to bother me, I find them very compfy. (I used one for several hours at a lan party once... *drool*)

I have big hands so my hands get tired after a while. Ownage has one, and I occasionally go to his house. Which reminds me...:p

Back
Top Bottom