LAN party in Kent

The "wierd $" sign, is our pound sign, good ol' british sterling £ £ £ !

One of our pounds (£) is about $1.80..and one dollar ($1) is about 50p over here, ( half a pound (£1) )

i like the idea your thinking of but how many people actually live near you on here? if might not be considered a lan party, but get a bunch of people online. such as xbox live, or via your computer.

it's a shame.. the country where i'm from doesn't use the euro.. lol.. only got pennies and dollar bills here =/

Isnt therte anyone here from Kent? In your reply please state your locatio n within the UK, and the guy from Manchester im sure there would be a way to get here however the ampunt it would cost you just to get here and the time might not be worth it, but people spread the word so more people know about it, if you know anyone in Kent tell them, or if its that bad then I MIGHT be able to organise it somewhere like London (I only have £225) so ....... but im still waiting for some replies. And the guy/girl who said the age restriction applies to them tell me how old are you?
Come on people there MUST be someone rom Kent.
Also anyone got any ANY ideas on how I can advertise this for free in Kent (I will be putting up a notice in my school/college).

Mitesh008 said:
Isnt therte anyone here from Kent? In your reply please state your locatio n within the UK, and the guy from Manchester im sure there would be a way to get here however the ampunt it would cost you just to get here and the time might not be worth it, but people spread the word so more people know about it, if you know anyone in Kent tell them, or if its that bad then I MIGHT be able to organise it somewhere like London (I only have £225) so ....... but im still waiting for some replies. And the guy/girl who said the age restriction applies to them tell me how old are you?
Also anyone got any ANY ideas on how I can advertise this for free in Kent (I will be putting up a notice in my school/college).
Posters in computer colleges would be great.

Mitesh008 said:

I would have to get the train, and im not doing with a computer..

Besides, my FX5500 doesn't show it's face at LAN parties..

Back
Top Bottom