23-inch planar widscreen LCD monitor for sale

See my thread "Graphics Card for sale". I'll trade you my Radeon X1800XT for it, which definately isn't worth $850, but maybe we can work something out?

freestyler105 said:
See my thread "Graphics Card for sale". I'll trade you my Radeon X1800XT for it, which definately isn't worth $850, but maybe we can work something out?

sorry man, I don't game on my PC at allbut thanks for the interest.

joxley1990 said:
What do you play on the PS2 Brookfield..?
At the present, I'm hooked on World Snooker Championship 2005, & playing Matthew Stevens in a five frame playoff, his AI is difficult to beat, I've already played & beaten Rocket Ronnie, Steve Hendry etc, at each venue you first play the unseeded & work up, Stevens is the last one to beat in this one, twelve more areas to go.
Otherwise it's first person shooters, adventure, point & shoot, puzzle, they're my favourites, do you use a console, if so, what do you play? [off topic, better continue this by PM if you want,]

There's a sport/game called Snooker? Neat! :p

EDIT>>> Nevermind. It's basically the game of Billiards. :p

alvino said:

It's somewhat like billiards, but played with one white ball, [cue ball] & nine different coloured balls valued from two to eight, much more complicated than billiards, there is a huge interest world-wide, the finalists can pocket hundreds & thousands of ££££'s

alvino said:

WorldSnookerScreen.jpg

This is a game..

Snooker is a slow game, but a good game..

Back
Top Bottom