still nothing!

convergecult

In Runtime
ok so i got my new powersupply today.I put it in and still the same thing just the fans kick on. i can not tell what kind of beeps i am getting because i can not figure out how my f-ing internal speaker hooks up i have tried every way possible. i have even been through to different mothorboards. im getting no beeps my disk drive kiks on well one of them and my fans ..please help

Do you have your mobo manual? It should hook up to 4 pins on the front panel pins, on mine it's very bottom right. I think the outside are power and the middle two are ground. Is your graphics card plugged in? Are the fans plugged into the power supply or the mobo? More information would help.

my internal speaker cord only has two wires a red and a black the plug in on my mb has 3 plugs on it 1 then a space then 2 the fans that are kicking on are my psu fan wich is connected to my mb and a front fan that is to and yes i have reseated my graphics card a few times

In my manual I have 4 pins for the speaker, the one on the far left is +5V, the one on the far right is labeled "speaker"(? gotta love ASUS) and the two in the middle are ground.

mine says says speaker 1:internal spealer pin 1 vcc pin 2 key pin 3 nc pin 4 signal but it only really has 3 pins. it only show 3 pins in the photo pin 1-34

no one can help? it has been two weeks and ive got nothing...im really thinking i should of just bought a pre built system.....ive wasted to much money and time

I take it you're not even reaching post or able to access the bios? correct?

I'd strip everything back to basics, 1 stick of ram, hdd, video card and see if it will post.

Check that the m/board is not earthing out on the case anywhere and that the risers are properly positioned, if all is good in that department I'd be looking at RMA for the m/board. Sounds like the board is DOA to me.

ECS is not a well recognised brand, try a different board manufacturer if you can.

Asus if you can afford it.

i only have the graphics card and hdd and one disk drive hooked up. my monitor will not turn on the mb is already past 30 day rma(the pc was working untill i put it in a new case) i have tried a new mb and had the same problem.

I'd check the risers then for sure, it may be earthing out somewhere or is the any chance it got a static charge in the transfer to the new case?

30 day rma??? that's ridiculous, most manufacturers give a one year warranty, I'd check that just to be sure.

EDIT: Check that the voltage selector on the psu is set to the right voltage for your location

it might have got some static but i bought a new mb and had the same problem. could it be my cpu? i just can't keep buying parts and it still not work

Back
Top Bottom