Gallery: Your TV

troy272 said:
I never knew memorex made TV's? that looks a little bit like mine, I'll get a pic up one of these days...

haha i was pretty surprised when i got that tv on christmas lol. i opened up the paper and there was a big box that said "memorex." i thought to myself, "what, did they get me a lifetime supply of blank cd's???" lol its a pretty good tv though

MyTVRoom.jpg

The green Marble Top tables are from the 60's in mint condition and cast Iron lamps the long coffee table is a piece of junk so the wife can pile crap on. The chair, sofa, Loveseat are all new. beach stuff.

Fl_Gulfer said:
The green Marble Top tables are from the 60's in mint condition and cast Iron lamps the long coffee table is a piece of junk so the wife can pile crap on. The chair, sofa, Loveseat are all new. beach stuff.

ah i c, keepin with the theme of things. :cool:

well ive got a 57" HD Rear projection (brand new amazing picture) and in the HT i have a 109" HD projector, if i knew how to put pics on here i would put a couple on, but idk... lol

well I personally have a JVC with a panasonic reciever and bose 5.1 surround in my room...ill get pics later...

my dad however(he is an audio fanatic) he has 2 amazing systems...
one Intergra 7.1 or something like that
and another integra 5.4 again something like that...

he went to a speaker store on his birthday and bought himself an amazing 5.1 setup and then built his own sub which can literally shake windows in the framing....

that is attached to a 42" HD LCD TV

the other speaker setup is still nicer then most normal ones...he is crazy when it comes to audio...

ill get pictures later

Back
Top Bottom