wich one ?

TT Big Typhoon is one of the best air coolers out. It only gets beaten by the Tuniq Tower 120 and the Scythe Infinity. It is very good even with the stock fan. Get the TT big Typhoon, you wont regret it.

one thing about the big typhoon is that it's huge, you can't really understand how big it is untill you see it and hold it, my friend put one on his pentium d 920. what proc are you doing to use this for?

It says "Nitrogon." I highly doubt it uses nitrogen looking like that, I can see all kinds of trouble with condensation and such. That looks like just a regular HSF.

I don't know about the other stuff, but something comparable I use is the Arctic Cooling Freezer64 Pro. Right now mobo is reporting 32C for the CPU at idle, and it's a lot quieter than my 120mm case fans. Not bad for $25. Just a suggestion. Back on topic, I have heard good things about Tt. If it's between those two, I'd go with them.
Pic:

I would either go TT Big Typhoon or Scythe Ninja, or Tuniq Tower 120 if you can find one.

sorry for not giving more detail on the pics...here are the links for both.

this is the link for option a) link below

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5086/cpu-sls-03/SilverStone_Nitrogen_SST-NT06_CPU_Cooler_Pentium_4_Socket_478LGA775_and_AMD_Socket_754939_940.html

this is for option b) the link is below

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1469/cpu-tta-26/Thermaltake_Big_Typhoon_VX_5_in_1_CPU_Cooler_w_Heatpipe_Cooling_Technology_CL-P0310.html

although i still am not sure wich one i want...i will wait for more input.

ahh so it doesnt use nitrogen, its just the name..

i knew there was somthing funky about that.

I still stand by my first pick.

..B..

All Copper.

Massive.

Thermal take is a tried and true brand.

you wont be dissapointed.

:D

(the other thing is do you have enough room for it around your CPU and clearence for your case? )

LambOfGod said:
ahh so it doesnt use nitrogen, its just the name..

i knew there was somthing funky about that.

I still stand by my first pick.

..B..

All Copper.

Massive.

Thermal take is a tried and true brand.

you wont be dissapointed.

:D

(the other thing is do you have enough room for it around your CPU and clearence for your case? )

well aint that a biatch, i thought that was nitro....anways yeah, the bottom one was my 1st thought too.

Yeah, if you used nitrogen open air like that it would cause a ton of moisture and water vapor to build up in the case, and that's a big no-no.

Back
Top Bottom