wich one ?

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
i am going to build a new monster, but i need to know wich one would you go for?

option A)
cpu-sls-03.jpg

so you would go with the bottom one ? if i do go with the bottom one...i would still like to rig a fan to it...just because i want circulation

as far as the top one goes...how easy or hard is it to maintain a nitrogen heatsink...i never used one before?

~mr mixx~ said:
so you would go with the bottom one ? if i do go with the bottom one...i would still like to rig a fan to it...just because i want circulation

as far as the top one goes...how easy or hard is it to maintain a nitrogen heatsink...i never used one before?

what do you mean rig a fan to it?? like the side of it? where exactly??..

and no i have never used a nitrogen CPU cooler before,

but
1. it sounds overkill.
2. its probally way more expensive
3. you probally have to feed it nitrogen dont you?
4. i never heard of the brand, and unless its a overnight fad, have not heard much about aftermarket nitrogen CPU coolers.

and thats all i have...

LambOfGod said:
what do you mean rig a fan to it?? like the side of it? where exactly??..

and no i have never used a nitrogen CPU cooler before,

but
1. it sounds overkill.
2. its probally way more expensive
4. i never heard of the brand, and unless its a overnight fad, have not heard much about aftermarket nitrogen CPU coolers.

and thats all i have...

i was refering to having a fan next to it, to help with the cooling. i will probably go with the option b) one...and will eventually build another, and try out the nitrogen one... thanx for the input

~mr mixx~ said:
i was refering to having a fan next to it, to help with the cooling. i will probably go with the option b) one...and will eventually build another, and try out the nitrogen one... thanx for the input

ohh ok that would probally work out great then man, hope you enjoy your cold CPU. should be great if your going to being doing any overclocking :D

good luck

LambOfGod said:
and thats all i have...

Do you? I Really like the look of this one and I bet if it uses nitrogen then it keeps the cpu like north pole cold... lol but seriously Can you post a link to the site that was selling #A please? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom